Friday, December 9, 2011

Almost Time for a Big Fat Change

It's all happening.
Lately, any twinge that is a little bit different, I freak out thinking 'oh crap, is this it?!'
It's really quite full on hehe.
Overnight, the 5th baby in my Birth Group for January 2012 was born.
FIVE babies! All of which were due in January!! I'M DUE IN JANUARY! Eeeep!

36 weeks

Last night we went to the Foo Fighters concert and little miss was groovin the whole time!

This weekend is full of Christmas and baby-related things. This makes me happy, I love both of those things!
Saturday I would like to do a little bit of Christmas shopping.
Sunday we are going to buy a cot mattress, wash baby clothes & sheets, pack our hospital bags, set up her room a little more and hopefully do a tour of the birthing suite at the hospital!

Yikes. Someone pinch me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment