Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Version of the Challenge

I'm going to do it. 
I'm going to jump on the 30 Days Challenge bandwagon, starting this Friday, 1st April 2011.

I found a list that I liked some of, but I wanted to change a few of them so that you didn't have to read about "things I look for in a guy/girl" and "your ideal date" and others of that nature... Actually, I've pretty much just rewritten the whole thing...

So, here is my list:
Day 1: Write about your best friend
Day 2: Your 2 favorite songs and why you like them
Day 3: Best ever dessert
Day 4: What was the last thing you cooked or baked that is not in your usual repertoire
Day 5: Someone you would switch lives with for a day and why
Day 6: A picture that makes you happy
Day 7: Something you plan to do this month that you've never done before
Day 8: Describe your perfect weekend
Day 9: A picture (and accompanying story) of you, when you were little
Day 10: A recipe
Day 11: Write a letter to anyone you like
Day 12: What era do you belong in?
Day 13: A picture of what you wore today
Day 14: The best picture of you and your friends
Day 15: Favourite place:
-in your house
-in your suburb
-in your state
-in your country
-in your world
Day 16: The last picture you sent as a text message & accompanying story
Day 17: The best things about your life right now
Day 18: Write a poem 
Day 19: A video you enjoy
Day 20: What did you eat today?
Day 21: A picture of what you wore today, take 2
Day 22: Something you know to be true
Day 23: Places you went today
Day 24: When you step outside the front door of your house, what do you see?
Day 25: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Day 26: Your favorite quote
Day 27: Something that inspires you
Day 28: Write a letter to an inanimate object
Day 29: What colour are you today?
Day 30: Create a collage of the pictures you take in 1 day

I'm excited to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some of these! I am giving the thirty days thing a rest. It is so unbelievably exhausting. But fun all the same. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete