Monday, March 28, 2011

New Year, New Lease of Life, New Blog Commitment

Hello!

Well, my, my!
It's been a very long time since I've paid any attention to this little project and that makes me quite sad.
But! I've been feeling so inspired lately, by clever friends (both actual friends and blog friends) who have been doing the most lovely things with their lives and their blogs.

So, here I am.
I plan to post as regularly as I can. I have a lot of time to write now but I'll explain below. I don't want to put a number on it but I would like it to be more than once a week.

A catch up!
Things that I have done in the nine months since I've been here:

  • Had a few blissful months being the happiest I'd ever been
  • Then had a very tough few months
  • Had an amazing summer full of friends, sunny days, the festive season, my birthday, lots of parties, memories made, music festivals, camping and cooking - all of my favourite things!
  • Moved house to a place that I feel like is my home. It's where I belong and I love it so, so much. It is quite far away though, so I have plenty of time to write on the way to and from work.
  • Learnt a lot about myself, my boyfriend, politics (all types - governmental, family and work), health and food.
A few photos to sum up my time away from Pondering:


Camping by a waterfall
High Tea

Big Day Out
Nelson Bay for a wedding


New House!
Also my house!

Things I plan to do in the very near future, apart from making regular entries on my blog:
  • Finish unpacking boxes and get busy with prettying up my new, amazing house!
  • Finally make the skirt I bought material for, about a year ago
  • Sit in my front room and read a book
  • As I've planned, make Easter eggs for everyone
  • Complete 2 walking tracks near my house
  • Make a scrap book of anything and everything that I'm currently being inspired by
  • Finish (by 'finish' I clearly mean 'start') painting my mannequin
  • Make a dessert that I have never made before
My list above was inspired by Kaisha's current '30 Days of Lists' challenge which I think is just lovely.

Talk to you soon!
Promise.


1 comment:

  1. If that is your house, I am insanely jealous! It is adorable!!! Thanks for the shout out lovely. I look forward to reading more x

    ReplyDelete