Thursday, November 17, 2011

33!

A big fat 33 weeks today!
Getting bigger by the minute!
Not to mention more excited, terrified and tired by the minute...

The past few weeks it's been getting harder to do things;
shaving my legs, putting pants on, you know - all the stuff you take for granted when you can bend at the waist.

We recently went on our Babymoon. It was such a nice weekend away together.
We walked on the beach, walked out to a sandbar at low tide, relaxed by the water, swam, ate ice cream, ribs, pancakes and fish 'n chips.



There are so many baby-related things constantly on my mind.
Things we need, things that I don't realise that we need but am worried about not having, whether I will be a good mum, whether we will be okay... all the general stuff.
But then I realise that this is our journey and our little girl.
We've been, and will be fine. We'll be great parents.
I'm sure of it.

4 comments:

  1. Your babymoon sounded perfect! Beach + ribs = the best!
    You guys WILL be great parents, there's no doubt.
    And i'll be a wicked fake aunty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be a FABULOUS mother and anything you don't already have I am sure will be donated at your baby shower next weekend! Gosh I'm sad to be missing that :(
    Babymoon - you guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing FAKE about your Aunty status Kiera!
    Can't waaaaaaait for the shower :)
    But I too am super sad you're missing it Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was speaking to a friend yesterday, and we both commented that we had never felt sexier than when we were pregnant. I loved my baby bump, I loved to rub it, I loved watching it wiggle and I loved the way it looked under my dresses. BUT, it was also VERY nice to lay on my belly again afterwards! Ahhh... bliss!

    ReplyDelete