Friday, November 18, 2011

Excited To Start!

My best friend in this entire universe (and, I would hazard a guess that we'd be besties in all the other universes too), the one and only Miss Kiera, of Almost A Melody, has very kindly allowed me to copy her project of taking and publishing one photo every day for a year.
Kiera has done amazingly at the challenge so far and it's so lovely to see a little piece of her world every single day!

One of Kiera's photos - That's me and Awesome Dude Gus

I will be starting my project on January 1, 2012 - and I cannot WAIT for it!
I think it will be a fabulous thing to look back on in years to come.
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Hi, thats me!! That photo is my current desktop wallpaper at work, its one of my favs.

    Im excited you're taking on the challenge too, i cant wait to see what you take a quick snap of every day... You'll see your little girl grow through the photos, i bet!

    You'll have an amazing time doing it, stick to it, its really worth it - you see the beauty in everything (or the humour)!

    Luff you!

    X

    ReplyDelete